[ Reading ] ➼ I Modify IKEA Author Charlotte Rivers – 9tvuk.us

I Modify IKEA CUSTOMIZE YOUR FAVORITE IKEA HOME FURNISHINGS WITH DIY PROJECTSYou Love IKEA For Its Affordable, High Quality Home Furnishings Now Thanks To This Book S DIY Decorating Projects, You Can Easily Transform Those Furnishings Into Fully Customized Decor Packed With 200 Step By Step Illustrations And Instructions, I Modify IKEAoffers A Range Of Inspiring Ideas To Reflect Your Unique Style.Featuring Projects For Every Room Of The House Living Room Appliqu Pillows Dining Room A Rolling Bar Cart Kitchen Embroidered Dish Towels Bedroom Decorated Nightstands Closet An Adorable Jewelry Box Bathroom Unique Shelving Kid S Room A Box Set Dollhouse Office A Cozy Reading Bench

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the I Modify IKEA book, this is one of the most wanted Charlotte Rivers author readers around the world.

[ Reading ] ➼ I Modify IKEA  Author Charlotte Rivers – 9tvuk.us
  • Paperback
  • 144 pages
  • I Modify IKEA
  • Charlotte Rivers
  • 03 December 2017
  • 9781612436104

10 thoughts on “I Modify IKEA

First, let me say that I don t have a creative bone in my body, and I don t do any crafting But I occasionally enjoy browsing through these types of books in hopes of gaining inspiration to re purpose everyday items into new wonderful decorative decor This book left me unimpressed The simple projects detailed here are just too simple at times turning a spice rack into a bathroom shelf, or painting a basket Even non creative types like me can come up with ideas like that I was hoping for outside the box ideas, and ideas that were IKEA ware specific These projects can be done with any lampshade or flower pot, not...

I picked up this book actually from IKEA as I love browsing through books such as this for ideas and inspiration.I never quite accomplish anything though.It s a bit like cookbooks I read, then they end up on my shelf with stickers in them to remind me of recipes I want to cook but never do.I wasn t impressed with this book at all.I m not much of an artsy person but even I know you can change the entire look of something with a dab of paint It s really...

Most of the ideas I could have thought of without help, including the instructions Nothing groundbreaking However, if you don t know anything at all about crafts, this might be a good book for you The ideas also didn t have anything special to do with Ikea you could do them with pretty m...

I picked this book up in hopes of finding quick projects to update things in my home, and there were 50 projects, yes, but they left me unimpressed You could get these same ideas in fact, I think I ve seen a few of these on Pinterest Get it at your library, if you are dying to read.

The title caught my eye, buying cheap, cute things from IKEA, and then making them your own seemed fun The directions seem lacking for difficult projects and ridiculously long for ones that need only a picture I also don t know why I would purchase a 400 item and then repurpose it Unless I bought it at a ga...

Very cool book expertly writtenOne of those books a bachelor like me, who works at home, can go back to again and again for space inspiration Well done.

Super basic Nothing really original in this book It s just work with fabric glue with a few wood working projects scattered here and there.

Just as good plus ideas on Pinterest or IKEA Hacks on the web Don t buy Get from the library

I did not find this to be particularly groundbreaking.

Nothing there really caught my eye.